These are the best Email Marketing Softwares as of 3rd June 2021.
All listed Best Email Marketing Softwares are rated from best to worst on:
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Design & Features
- Customer Reviews
GetResponse – Industry-Leading Email Marketing Software
Complete online marketing platform tailored to your business needs. Enhance your marketing programs with integrated features from GetResponse.
- Unbeatable Pricing For All-in-one Softwares
- Trusted By 100,000+ Customers
- Saves You Money On Landing Page & Webinar Softwares
- Intuitive Design Tools
- First Class Email Deliverability
- Not The Best Webinar Platform
- Can’t Easily Add One Email To Several Categories
- Sometimes Slow Updates
- Heavy Load Time On Webinar Platform
- Not The Easiest Software To Personalize Emails With
Intuitive, Feature-Rich and Affordable Email Marketing Software. Send unlimited emails. Get 24×7 Live Support over Chat and Email. Top notch deliverability.
- Most Affordable Email Marketing Software To Start
- Auto-Optimizes Your Email Campaigns To Maximize Deliverability
- Amazing Click-Heatmap To Track Customer Behavior
- 14 Day Free Trial Without Credit Card
- Super Intuitive & Easy To Use
- Small Amount Of Email Templates
- Small Amount Of Landing Page Templates
- Lack Of Some Popular Integrations
- Rapid Scaling In Pricing After 50,000+ Subscribers
Aweber – One Of The Original Go-To Email Marketing Softwares
Looking for free email marketing software? Get started with AWeber for free today – no credit card required and no time limit.
- All-In-One Platform That Saves You Money On Builders, Providers & Other Costs
- Great For Startups
- Super Simple Smart Designer
- Huge Pre-built Template Library
- 100% Free Email List Migration
- Sub-par Support Team
- Long Response Time
- Not The Most “Aesthetically Pleasing” To Use
- A Bit More Expensive (Although Justifiable)
- Unable To Seamlessly Integrate Multiple Website Data
Elastic Email – Simple Email Platform
Elastic Email is a marketing platform, built on the most cost-effective delivery engine. Join tens of thousands of companies, which already send their emails!
- Very Affordable Compared To Competitors
- 2 Minute Set Up
- Simple Email Designer & Campaign Creato
- Trusted By 30,000+ Companies
- Easy To Use & Design Emails
- Scaling Price With Number Of Contacts (similar to other Autoresponders)
- Some Functions Take A While To Get Used To
- Deliverability is Fairly Average
- Sometimes Has Issues With Showing Correct CTR & Click Rate
- Slow Support Responses (24-48 Hours)
EngageBay – Best All-In-One Software For Online Marketing
EngageBay is an affordable all-in-one marketing, sales, support solution w/free CRM for growing businesses to engage and convert web visitors to happy customers.
- Highest Rated Award Winning CRM
- Free Forever With Unlimited Users Possibility
- High Quality Customer Support
- Most Affordable All-In-One Growth Tool
- Save Thousands Of Dollars On Exterior Software Costs
- Trusted By Over 28,000+ Customers
- Ability To Do EVERYTHING With One Software
- Integrates With All The Big Platforms
- Doesn’t Auto-Optimize For Mobile
- No SMS Functionality
- Hard To Edit Email Templates
- Landing Page Templates Are Limited
From the 100s of available options, I definitely think these are the only 5 you should consider as of 3rd June 2021.
If you want to try out an all-inclusive CRM instead and save thousands on landing page softwares and exterior costs, you should definitely take a look at the award winning EngageBay.
Disclaimer: brutallyhonestmarketingreviews.com seeks to give the most relevant information about the softwares that we review. By providing you with links, we refer you to certain software providers. These links are what helps us to keep this website as a free resource. The scores are all based on our personal experience, what other customers think, our opinion and can change anytime depending on software provider updates and other factors. Software prices vary quite frequently, but we try our best to keep up to date with them. However, there might be instances when the pricing can be outdated.